Thursday, December 6, 2012

Scents By Dawn, our newest Sponsor!


Our newest Sponsor, Dawn, makes and sells scented wax tarts.  Although tarts are intended to be used in tart warmers they are also good to use in places where flame is not allowed, such as an office :-)

Here is a message from Dawn....

Description
I have always had an obsession with candles and tarts myself so I thought I might as well make a little hobby out of it and share the love. I will be adding on hand scent weekly, just started with a few holiday ones to get started but by all means, if you have a scent you like please tell me and if I can get it I surely will. Most orders can be filled within a few days if not already in stock.

Scents on hand right now are:
Apple Pie
Banana Nut Bread
Black Cherry
Butter Cream
Cherry Almond
Cinnamon Spice
Cranberry
Hawaiian Breeze
Peppermint
Pumpkin Spice
Sweet Pea
Sugar Cookies
Wedding Cake
Wintergreen





*** Tarts are 2 for $1.00*** All are hand poured and VERY HEAVILY SCENTED.  To order please send me a private message, it is much easier for me to keep up with them that way. Thank You!!!!




http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scents-By-Dawn/126981744124810?fref=ts

Dawn was kind enough to gift me with a few tarts to try out in my own home, and I can guarantee, I will be ordering a LOT more!! I am using the pumpkin spice in my kitchen and the cranberry in the upstairs bedrooms and the entire home smells good enough to eat! These would make great stocking stuffers or gift for that hard-to-buy member of the family! Her prices are GREAT as well.  Thanks Dawn for sharing your product with us here at Erin's List!



No comments:

Post a Comment