Friday, December 14, 2012

New Sponsor: Absolute Bargains..Hamilton's Newest Outlet Store!

Please Welcome Our Newest Sponsor: Absolute Bargains..Hamilton's Newest Outlet Store!



Absolute Bargains specializes in overstocks, bargain outlets and down right deals. Check here often as stock changes frequently and you never know what you will find....

Store Review: I was lucky enough to be personally invited to the store this morning  for a a shopping experience and I was highly impressed :-)  Take a look for yourself...


 Absolute Bargains is an independent retail outlet specializing in closeouts, buyouts and open box merchandise.

Don't miss the Christmas bargains's section, it's full of reasonable and well made merchandise! 



You'll never know what you'll find. 10 person tent only $160

Any of you who know me personally know my love for shopping is second to none, so I was AWESOMELY excited to hear that Hamilont has a BRAND NEW retail outlet store!!!  And I was not disappointed!!  You will not believe all the bargains, you can find at this awesome new store! Everything from high end bedding, Lego Tables, Kid's Toys, Scooters, Wagons, Tools, Electronic Equipment, Housewares, etc. The staff is super-friendly and helpful.

I don't know if I've metioned it or not, but I suffer from chronic OCD and I can't handle messy or dirty places, especially if I'm trying to get my shop on, but my first impression of this outlet store was: "Wow this store is amazingly neat and organized, especially for being such a new place!!

 The prices are great and DEEPLY discounted, especially on the high-end items.  I saw cashmere blankets for only $50!!!  It's a Cash-miracle!!! I strongly urge everyone to check this place out before the holidays and after!

MORE Pros:
  • It's a huge store with the possibility of finding a lot of great items, but make sure you give yourself a good 1 hour minimum to go through the merchandise in the various departments.
  • The store has a good layout and a wide variety of items for all family members
  • Again, I can't stress the importance of a neat and organized store, which makes for a happy shopping experience. 


    



Check it out today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment