Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pure Romance with Jessica Marcum :-) Get ready ladies!!!


Says Jessica --
Pure Romance is a sophisticated in home party company that sells a premier line of relationship aids including lubricants, heightners, and bedroom accessories. 
Join my VIP Facebook page to keep up on my regular sales and booking incentives, and if you tell me you were referred from Erin's List, I will give you 10% off your first purchase and a free gift!
You can view am online catalog atwww.jessicamarcum82543.pureromance.com
*you are able to order from the online catalog, items are shipped directly from the corporate warehouse, however to take advantage of any sales, orders will need to be placed directly thru me.
Call/text/email/fb me to place your order or schedule you party today!
Jessica Marcum
513-939-6599
Pureromancewithjessica@gmail.com




Product Review -- Jessica was kind enough to offer me some samples of these fantastic relationship enhancing products and I can tell you this...I will be a repeat buyer!! Fifty shades of fun, my lady friends :-)  These would make great stocking stuffers for that "special person" in your life :-) Before reviewing the products, I had no idea there was such a wide range of items offered by Pure Romance. Everything from massage items, to lipglosses, body sprays, bubble baths, arousal creams, to more intimate and sensual items.  All the products I tried were HUGE hits.  So go ahead, plan a romantic evening or getaway for you and your partner and grab all your supplies from Jessica, Erin's List's official Pure Romance Consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment