Thursday, November 1, 2012

The newest blog sponsor....Stitches by Design-by JoAnna Winsted

Looking for a great Christmas gift, baby shower present or just want to indulge your kiddos....please take a minute to look at our newest sponsor, JoAnna Winstead, with Stiches By Design!

JoAnna creates made to order animal and crochet hats --any size/color/animal/style!!!






Hats are $15.00 and if you are local, she can meet to deliver -- that way, you don't get charged for shipping!!



Says JoAnna, "I can make pretty much anything crocheted/knitted/embroidered.  If I can see a picture of it, I can make it!"



If you like her work and want to order, please send her a Personal message on facebook or email at stitchesbydesign4you@yahoo.com for orders!

Make sure to "like" Stitches By Design on facebook!


http://www.facebook.com/StitchesByDesign#!/StitchesByDesign

Product Review

I think this picture says it all.....


My daughter LOST HER MIND when she saw this zebra hat!!  It is VERY soft and well-made and I love all the detail she put into it with the braided ties and stylish flower on the top!  And besides looking fashionable and over-the-top cute, this little hat will keep her little ears toasty warm on chilly Autumn and Winter days. If you are looking for a perfect gift, or even a cute accessory for your child to wear in his or her Christmas card picture, call JoAnna!!! As you can see, my little one wore hers on Halloween and got TONS of compliments!!!  JoAnna's prices are FANTASTIC too. I paid TRIPLE what she charges for a similar hat when my daughter was an infant.  I give her products 5/5 stars!!!  Get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment