Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New blog Sponsor...Brittany Blevins with Sports Glass Blocks!

Please welcome our newest sponsor, Brittany Blevins with her amazing 7x7 Sports Glass Blocks!!



Says Brittany,  "I can customize to any team if I can find the decal. All blocks are hand painted to match team colors and include white lights. The price is $25.00. I also make Christmas glass blocks 5x5 for $20 and 7x7 for $25. These also include lights and can color match to fit decor. I can be contacted through messaging on my facebook account @ http://www.facebook.com/bblevins3


Product Review -- Brittany was kind enough to give me a Reds Glass Block and I have to say, it quicky became my FAVORITE household decoration! Perfect for a teen's room, man cave, or even a teacher's classroom gift, these are versatile and can be customized for almost any design.  Brittany can get them to you quickly and they are very polished and professional looking. I have seen products similar to these in catalogues and at craft shows, and I can tell you this is a GREAT price for this product! 

Best wishes for a happy and peaceful holiday season! Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment