Monday, November 5, 2012

Please welcome crafter/artisan Staci Hines and her amazing BUTTON MIRRORS!!

I am so excited about our newest sponsor, Staci Hines with Button Looks!!



Button Looks specializes in personalized hand mirrors. These unique mirrors make wonderful gifts and party favors. You pick the paper and the initial, we turn it into a hand mirror and put it into a little satin bag!  Additional options include bottle openers, magnets and pin-back buttons. Promotional items? Fundraising opportunities? Special events?  Minimum order of 3.  Perfect stocking stuffer or teacher gift with a little lipstick!

Staci Hines

ButtonLooks@gmail.com

513-325-3493

http://www.buttonlooks.com/index.html

Product Review -- Staci was nice enough to gift me with my very own button mirrors!!  I love them and plan on carrying mine everywhere I go!!  As soon as I received it, I thought, this would make a GREAT favor for a wedding or party!! They are very well made and professional looking and the prices are fantastic!  The coordinating pouch is great for easy transportation.  My daughter is already begging me to get one personalized for her as well.  I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this product, check if out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment