Thursday, February 21, 2013

Our New Sponsor...Facials By Christina

Please welcome Facials By Christina to Erin's List!!!!


Description
Facials by Christina is located inside of Divinity Hair Studio and is committed to giving you a unique and great facial service. Various waxing serices and Gift Certificates are also available.
General Information
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Visit WWW.FACIALSBYCHRISTINA.COM or call 513-316-8778



Here are the services offered:

Customized Facial 

Fully customized to fit the needs of every skin type. Includes a deep, thorough cleanse followed by a moderate exfoliation and extractions, if needed to assure the deepest clean possible. Slip into a sense of relaxation while enjoying a gentle facial massage and warm towels while enjoying gentle vibrations along your back. Wrap it all up with added moisture to leave your skin with a soft, smooth lasting feeling.

Express Facial 

Lunch break or just need a little something quick?  Enjoy the benefits of a full facial but in half the time!  

Headache Facial

Have a headache that just wont budge?  Come in for a relaxing facial and head massage using organic peppermint oil to help ease the pain without medication


Waxing


Eyebrow, Lip, or Chin -                                               $ 7 each  
 
Full Face -                                                                      $ 20 

Underarm -                                                                    $ 15

Half Leg -                                                                       $ 20 

Full Leg-                                                                         $ 35 

Product Review:  I got my first "Facial By Christina" this week and I can honestly say my skin looks and feels 10 years younger!!! 

The first thing I noticed was the relaxed, friendly atmosphere with excellent, personalized service. The prices are great, too!   I loved the exfoliation and soothing masks, and I noticed as soon as I finished that the redness and inflammation I typically experience on my skin in the winter was significantly reduced!!!  My skin feels so clean and refreshed now!!  

 Christina really seems to care about how her customer's skin looks and feels. She is confident in her skills and my skin truly feels transformed.  I had a wonderful, relaxing experience and I am planning on getting a gift certificate for facial services for each of the female members of my wedding party!  


No comments:

Post a Comment