Friday, October 12, 2012

Shout out to our newest Sponsor...Holly Baker with JAMBERRY NAILS :-)

Let's give a big Erin's List Welcome to our newest sponsor, Holly Baker with Jamberry Nails!!!

Jamberry Nails signature product are called Jamberry Nail Shields, which are essentially stick-on nail art that women can just apply over their nails to get the color and design they want without having to spend so much time and money at a salon. Jamberry Nails are very easy to apply and can be done right at the comfort of one’s own home. Since the designs are on the product itself, you don’t have to spend hours trying to apply different types of nail polish just to achieve the design you are aiming for. You can have your nails ready in the color and design you want in just 15 minutes, a far cry from the 2-hour manicure and pedicure session at the salon. . Regardless of the event, the occasion, or the time of the year, Jamberry Nails has something for you.



Says Holly,


"Jamberry Nails is the new nail revolution. Our nail shields are vinyl not polish based, meaning no chipping, scuffing and no more nasty odors! Our shields are non toxic and gluten free. They are heat and pressured activated to form a waterproof bond to your nail, lasting 2-4 weeks on fingers and 6-8 weeks on toes! With over 200 designs, there is something for everyone!!!





 Product Review: I was both nervous and excited to review this product.  I am personally very bad with nails.  I bite them, I swim a lot so they are always chipped, etc.  And with a three year old in the house,who has the time to repaint constantly??

When I read the directions for Jamberry nails, I wasn't sure I could pull it off....BUT...I am happy to report it was super easy, my nails look great, and I have gotten tons of compliments on them! What a great invention this is!!!I  so love the idea of nail wraps -- so much easier than trying to create your own designs.  They are awesome and I encourage you to give them a try!!!  





Please check out Holly's Jamberry page at:   www.hollybaker.jamberrynails.net

Please check out her Facebook fanpage at:  www.Facebook.com/jamminwithholly

Want to book a party? Make an order?  


Phone(513) 628-6171
Emailhbaker106@hotmail.com
Websitehttp://www.hollybaker.jamberrynails.net

No comments:

Post a Comment